Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Terrible Tuesday

Well, started the day off by skipping yet another class (through Tuesday I had went to 2/5 classes -- that needs to change immediately!) and basically slept in till around 11 or 12.

After a quick lunch I played some Call of Duty for a bit with a friend before finally deciding it was time to get back on the grind.

Played around 700-800 hands yesterday with meh results. I finished the day up around a buyin but again I kept getting coolered and rivered.

Highlights included a big hand early in the session before I got good and warmed up where I flopped two pair and my opponent turned a well-hidden straight and I basically stacked off to him.

I'm starting to get in a rhythm as far as putting in hands is concerned and now it's only a matter of time before the results start going my way. NL20 may be the easiest game on Earth so I see no reason not to play it.

That said, my November goals have been redefined:

1) Finish this month with a BR of $500 or more (not counting rakeback)
2) Put in at least 15k hands (I'm up to 1.8k currently--shouldn't be too tough)
3) Watch Michigan destroy Ohio State on Saturday
4) ????
5) PROFIT and move out of the poor house!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

pwn those tags, yo!