Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Meh day...

Got fed up with Stars today since it takes FOREVER to find a table with at least 3 reasonable stacks.

So, what did I do?

1) Cashed out
2) Moved to Cake Poker
3) Played hands
4) ????
5) Lose terribly!

Had two sick hands @ 20NL today which sucked really bad. Since they offer no solid HH's, I'll provide them.

I had a ~$30 stack versus this aggro maniac. Raise up 22 in like a 3-way pot. Flop is 2xx with two random clubs. I pot and villain calls. Turn is a Q of diamonds, I pot and he raises so I obv shove. He calls.

With Q3 of clubs. River club. gg me.

Then, later, I had KK run into AA twice within a five minute span both for stacks.

If not for some huge hands that went in my favor I would have been a MASSIVE loser. Instead I finished down probably 2 full BI.

Bankroll is now a cushy $232. How depressing. Either way, the play is so pitiful on Cake I'm either going to continue with 20NL and go robusto or if I bust I'm most likely going to be done with online poker.

Also, I have a night class tonight (6-9) and for some reason, EVERY time I play before the night class I do terrible.

So, expect another sad post tomorrow or late tonight. :(

Or expect me to be rolling around in cash. Holla

No comments: