Thursday, November 8, 2007

Day 2

Well, I woke up today knowing my Xbox 360 would be coming back from Texas for repairs (red ring of death) so I planned on playing a bit today.

I didn't plan on wasting my entire day on it.

I went to class from 9:40-11:05 and after that just kind of sat around and was lazy all day. Put in a few hundred hands with nothing major except a shitty JJ < KK hand.

Then, I went out and traded in MLB 2K7, Gears of War, All-Pro Football 2K7, Rainbow Six for Call of Duty 4.

GREAT decision.

This is hands down the funnest, most addictive game I've ever played and I've played a lot of games.

Took a small break to go 2-1 against my buddy @ Madden but the majority of the day was spent having an awesome time playing CoD4 online.

I'll probably put in 1k hands tomorrow -- I swear!

Until then...holla.

No comments: