Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Can't Knock the Hustle (Even If It's Micro)

Long story short...

I have been sucking at poker.

That all is about to change, however. From this day forward I will be blogging my poker travels from the world of NL10 on Stars into what hopefully will be NL100 or so by year's end.

Either way, I'll be making this a full-time project in an effort to finally commit to something 100% (and what a better thing to give my full devotion to than poker!).

Anywho, expect me to put in a decent session @ some point tomorrow night. I'll make a nice intro post and stuff later but until then...peace.

1 comment:

kaz2107 said...

k imma keep close tabs on u and make sure u arent slackin off. u better b grindin hard as well as posting hands and reveiwing seshs or else i will b givin u a hard time