Friday, December 21, 2007

Status Quo

Long time no blog.

I've been away for a while but per a few requests I shall update the blog and let everyone know where I stand life and poker-wise.

Life-wise I'm done with my first semester of my junior year and it was easily my worst one yet. Sadly, the poor grades (B+, B, B, C, C+) are all attributed to lack of study and absences so I really have no one to blame except myself.

So I've basically been at home for the last week just taking it easy and not spending cash (I only have like $130 in checking till January 3rd).

However, I'm going to the Titans/Jets game on Sunday which will be nice, especially considering I don't get to see the Jets play that much on TV, let alone live.

Then, on Wednesday (day after Christmas) me and some friends are going over to Memphis to see the Grizzlies play the Hornets. Should be a good game considering how well the Grizzlies have been playing recently.

Then, after the trip if I can find a backer I will be making a turn and going down to Tunica till the end of 2007 and hopefully donking it up and winning loot.

As for poker...

December has been a terrible month for me. I remember last December I sat at home and basically grinded all month with some nice results but that's just not the case this month.

I'm basically only up $75 on 25k or so hands of 25NL on Stars/FTP.

So, for the last few days I've been clearing my mind and playing the $4.40 180-person tournaments over on Stars and even took down a third in one (my best finish ever)!

For the rest of the month I'm going to do some soul searching and see if I really am committed to playing these donkaments or if I am going back to cash and destroying 25NL like I know I can.

Either way, stay tuned to the blog. I'll keep it a bit more updated from now on. I promise!

No comments: